Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sneak Peek

This month I will start producing paintings for my fundraising show that is planned for early February. I am dedicated to creating original art that captures the spirit of running. These paintings will be filled with energy, emotion and a personal mark that I hope connects with everyone that knows me. My commitment is to complete 10 original pieces. The fundraising goal is 10,000.00.

Please take a look at the first "study" that I've produced.
The final piece will be developed using several mediums.
I am interested in your feedback.
You can reply directly to my email or post a reply.

Thank you for continuing your support.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An exceptional piece, Kurtis -- you've really got a skill at capturing the energy and enthusiasm of a moment on canvas. I'm looking forward to seeing the remaining 9 studies!!

Anonymous said...

by the way, that was Brad who left that past comment...

Anonymous said...

Kurtis- The studies look great and the fundraiser I am sure will be a success! Dude, when you sleep?? Can you bottle your energy for me and sell some of it?? :-)

Rock On!

Mike B.